Time to get fit
As discussed in my article “Here’s What’s Holding You Back from Getting a Husband” if you’re single and you want to get a boyfriend or a husband you’ve got to look your best!
In case that wasn’t enough though here are even more benefits to exercising and losing weight
- You’ll look better in your clothes and there will be nicer clothes available to you!
- It’ll make it 10x easier to attract a guy regardless of your age!
- You’ll gain more confidence to make other positive changes such as quitting smoking or drinking less in your life!
Maybe if you’re on this pageyou’ve finally decided you want to make a serious effort to lose weight. If that’s the case congratulations that’s half the battle! The next question is what is the best way to achieve your fitness goals?
In a few other articles, I’ve discussed dieting, specifically the Fat Decimator System, and how its a good start. But no weight loss regime is complete without an exercise component.
What I like about the Fat Decimator System is it does include exercises and talks about how eliminating one veggie can greatly benefit your weight loss! but maybe you want to take your workout to the next level. If that’s the case then let’s look at a gym membership versus a home gym.
The cost-A gym membership can cost $700+ a year
The pressure-Every gym has it. That obnoxious guy that grunts with every move he makes. It’s easy to become intimidated in a gym environment
The travel time-Getting up and going to the gym can take a lot of time and headaches. It could be enough to discourage you from getting that crucial workout in the first place
The sanitation-Unfortunately some gyms are cleaner than others. I’ve found sweat, band-aids, amongst other things on gym equipment
The contracts-Most gyms require a minimum 1-2 year contract!
Watch this Cracked video on Gyms! It’s hilarious which is why it has over 2 million views!
Time to Buy a Bowflex Right? Not so fast…
There are several things to consider prior to purchasing a home gym
The setup-Home gyms can be tough to set up for most people and downright impossible for others. If you do get one the best and safest way is to pay a professional to set it up for you
The space-This isn’t as big of a problem as it used to be as they’ve gotten really good at making home gyms more and more compact but still space is a factor
The upfront cost-Speaking of costs a good complete home gym isn’t cheap. The Bowflex Xtreme SE, for example, is going to set you back about $1000 on amazon and that’s not including the cost of hiring someone to set it up if you can’t figure it out yourself!
These are all factors you need to consider before spending your hard earned cash on one of these things.
Middle Ground Anyone?
What if there was a happy middle ground between going to the gym and those expensive hard to assemble home gym systems?
Introducing the BodyBoss 2.0!
Are you looking for a gym you can take with you anywhere and do just about anything?
BodyBoss 2.0 is one of the most compact and portable gyms out there, allowing you to perform hundreds of strength training and cardiovascular workouts.
If you’re looking for a convenient, space-saving exercise tool that can allow you to perform the same exercises you would at the gym, then BodyBoss 2.0 is the way to go. There are a number of reasons that make the BodyBoss 2.0 a gym loved by its users.
But it is ultimately the design of the VectorFit platform and its use of resistant bands that gives you the near endless versatility in regards to both resistance and exercise.
So much, that the portable gym is an excellent solution for doing squats at home. In this review, we will be showing you some of the many benefits in purchasing and using the BodyBoss 2.0 portable gym, as well as some of the many cardiovascular and strength training exercises that can be performed.
These are The Four Primary Benefits of Using BodyBoss 2.0
Ideally, there are four main benefits and goals to using the BodyBoss 2.0 home gym.
1. Portability & Convenience: The first benefit is convenience. There aren’t many pieces of home gym equipment that allow you to work on the go, the way BodyBoss does because of its amazing versatility. The product itself weighs no more than 17-pounds so you can see how easy it would be to carry around.
In regards to size, measurements of the BodyBoss home gym is 20″W x 34″L when the gym is not folded up. When folded up its dimensions are 20″W x 17″L. The platform additionally comes with an accessory bag, carrying your resistance bands, handles, workout bars, door anchor, and wrist & ankle straps.
BodyBoss 2.0 Accessories (resistance bands, handles, bar, optional ab roller, ankle/wrist strap, door anchor)
2. Adjustable Difficulty: Another benefit to using BodyBoss 2.0 is that workout difficulty can be easily adjusted. This allows BodyBoss 2.0 users to progressively increase their strength training efforts. More importantly, it allows just about anyone to begin working out with the BodyBoss home gym.
Whether you’re completely new to strength training or are a total veteran, BodyBoss gives you all kinds of versatility when working out. This is all thanks to its use of cloth covered resistance BossBands, which can be added, removed, or adjusted to increase and decrease tension.
3. Strength Training: One of the main goals of the BodyBoss 2.0 is in helping you work out more often and more consistently. At the same time, its goal is in helping you strengthen your body through isolation and compound movements. Thanks to the ingenious setup and design of the BodyBoss 2.0, you’ll be doing a lot more than the occasional bicep curl.
Instead, you’ll also be able to work on movements that really matter, strengthening and toning both the upper and lower body. Some of these exercises could include the squat, lat pulldown, overhead press, and more.
4. Stronger Heart: In addition to these three amazing benefits, another primary goal of the BodyBoss portable gym is in strengthening your heart. By that, we also mean cardiovascular workouts that simultaneously work on strengthening you as well.
By lowering the resistance of the BodyBass bands, you can essentially perform many different kinds of cardiovascular exercises, focusing on more speed-focused movements. This goal is further attainable with the use of BodyBoss accessories, such as its BodyBoss wrist straps.
Features Of The BodyBoss 2.0 Portable Gym
In this section, we’re going to give an overview of all the features and specs you can expect when purchasing the BodyBoss 2.0. Here you will also see all the tools that are included with the BodyBoss 2.0 gym!
- The main component of the BodyBoss 2.0 is its VectorFit platform. Otherwise known as the gym’s base, this allows you to use a number of tools in conjunction to give you the right amount of resistance. It is further made to withstand up to 500-pounds of force, giving you a good idea of the kind of tension allowed by the gym.
- Ability to perform 100 of workouts with the BodyBoss 2.0 is a very convenient aspect to purchasing the home gym. Instead of relying on yourself to find and create all kinds of workouts, all you need to do is subscribe to BodyBoss 2.0’s YouTube channel to get instant BodyBoss 2.0 workouts on demand and Body Boss Program.
- In addition to the VectorFit platform, you can expect to receive all the right tools and accessories to begin your awesome in-home workouts. These include handles, resistance bands, wrist and ankle straps, and a door anchor with ring. Extra accessories can be purchased as well.
- One of the best aspects to the BodyBoss 2.0 gym is that it’s completely portable! If you’re looking for portable home gym equipment this is it! As we’ve gone over in this review, it’s worth mentioning again, that the BodyBoss 2.0 is just like a workout machine that can fit right under your bed.
- It can be carried with you anywhere and weighs no more than 15-pounds. So it is really amazing to see how such a mechanism allows for endless tension, resistance, and can help you perform some of the most in-demand workouts. It can even be used as a portable squat machine!
BodyBoss 2.0 Home Gym Overview
Whether you’re looking to trim up and lose weight, exercise more often, or have access to one of the most portable gyms in the world, BodyBoss 2.0 home gym offers an upper-hand advantage to everyone.
It’s a gym that allows you to focus on all your core routines and exercises for a stronger and healthier body. More importantly, it doesn’t place any limitations on strength or resistance. It can even withstand 500-pounds in weight!
With the BodyBoss 2.0 and its inclusion of resistance bands, handles, and ankle straps, you’ll be given the freedom to perform more exercises than you can imagine.
Most importantly, you’ll never need to make up your own workout routine because the owners of BodyBoss have given you a FREE workout video series that’s free on youtube for all the see! Seriously, you won’t need anything else for a long time once you get this gym!
There’s always a but and not the good kind right? The one type of person I don’t recommend this gym for is a serious bodybuilder athlete type. This gym just won’t provide the strong resistance that you need to maintain that sexy body you’ve achieved.
This gym is for an average person who needs to lose some weight in order to get a date!
Finally, I’d like to share a video of this hottie…I mean… the body boss portable home gym in action! (Don’t worry his shirt comes off!)