“She treated sex with me as a chore. She just does it to get me off her back…literally. How do you increase your wife’s sex drive?”
Five Ways to Increase Your Wife’s Sex Drive
By Lisa Guerrero
Does the above sentence sound like you? If you’re reading this most likely right? Are you tired of having to beg like a child to get your wife to do the deed? Well here are 6 ways to increase her your wife’s libido. After these methods you won’t call sex ‘getting lucky’ anymore. It’ll be a regular occurrence.
1. Get in Shape
We women like to look at a nice body too ya know! Think about when it started getting harder and harder to get your wife to put out? Did you start putting on a few pounds? Maybe sleeping more and losing energy? These are natural occurrences as we age but that doesn’t mean they have to be an excuse. With home gyms its easier now than ever to get in and stay in shape! Even just losing a few pounds will most likely spark her physical interest in you again.
2. Fulfill her needs
The typical man inadvertently starts doing less and less to make sure she’s satisfied in bed the longer he’s been in a relationship with a woman. It’s like the guy’s brain unconsciously thinks ‘I’ve got her. Now I don’t have to try as hard’. That’s a bad mindset and with women more liberated than ever that your chances of her finding another guy to fulfill her needs are higher than ever. So ask yourself? When was the last time you made sure she came too? How did she look at the sex? Did she look satisfied or did she look glad that it was over? If she looked glad it was over did you ask her what the problem was? Or did you just roll over and go to sleep? Women tend to be passive aggressive. That means they may not directly vocalize their frustrations but they’ll let you know they’re dissatisfied with you by withholding what you want until you figure out what the problem is. If you want to increase your wife’s sex drive you need make sure she is satisfied.
Just remember your ejaculation doesn’t signal the end of sex. The sex isn’t over until you have both cummed. If you are ejaculating too quickly get our free e-book on premature ejaculation.
3. Take her to a romantic dinner
Take her out to a romantic dinner and do something nice for her without the expectation of getting sex in the end! Chances are good you’ve taken her for a romantic dinner before and it didn’t work. Why didn’t it work? Because she knew you were just doing it to get something in return. We women need to feel loved and appreciated by our man. Very few of us want a transactional relationship. That is ‘I’ll do this in order to get that’. No! She needs to know that you love her no matter what. If you take her to nice dinners and don’t expect sex in return believe me it’ll spark that desire to have you inside her!
4. Take the load off her
Is she the one doing the bulk of the housework? Is she the one always running the kids to and from karate and soccer practice? Who washes the dishes after dinner? If the answer is ‘she is’ the no wonder you’re not getting any. She’s too tired! It’s almost 2018. If she’s working too then you both need to split the household chores. Even if you’re the bread winner trust me when I tell you taking the load off her will help you with yours as well.
Full disclosure: we earn a small commission from each purchase which comes out of the owner’s pocket not yours. This helps us to bring this valuable site and its information to you. We’d be so very grateful if you made sure the last link you clicked before you made the purchase was from our site.
Revive Her Drive is a program that helps men just like you increase your wife’s sex drive. It contains twelve 40 minute to hour long interviews with experts and leaders in the sexual help/health industry. These guys and gals have over 100 years of combined experience. You will get their best knowledge, tips, and techniques on how to make sex fun and enjoyable for the both of you again. Here are a list of the experts:
- Dr Patti Taylor – 20 years studying and teaching others on all matters sex
- David Van Arrick – started dating coaching in 1995. He is now a specialist in the field of Advanced Sexuality, Sexual Skills, Relationships and Communication.
- Karen Brody – Love & Intimacy Expert for 14 years with a focus on men in relationships
- Alex Allman – 20+ years in teaching couples how to have great sex
- Adam Gilad – Author, specializing in learning the “language” of the other gender
- David Shade – Since 2001 David has gone outside the boundaries of conventional wisdom to find what REALLY gives women incredible pleasure.
- Carlos Xuma – Specializes in making men make themselves more attractive to the other sex. The type of men that automatically draw women to them
- Christian Hudson – Has years experience teaching thousands of men how to interact with women
- Tallulah Sulis – The preeminent expert on female liquid orgasms/ejaculation
- Sheri Winston – For 10 years has been a celebrated sexuality teacher, with a focus on female sexuality. She is also an award-winning author and is qualified as a nurse
- Destin Gerek – A sought after sexuality and transformational life coach, speaker, and educator on all aspects of sex, and a protégé of world-renowned sexologist Joseph Kramer
- John Alanis – Known as the ‘king of let ‘em come to you’, John is a renegade who spent 10 years learning about women and relationships and now teaches others from his experience
- The ‘relationship values’ step-by-step worksheet – if you choose to bring up your lack of intimacy with your wife, this worksheet who’s you play by play how to introduce the subject with your wife without her getting angry, mad or shut you out
- An audio lesson on the 21 deadly mistakes guys in relationships make – These mistakes derail her sex drive so knowing what they are, if you are doing them and how to avoid them is very important to any future sex you’d like to have – (you can get that free here)
- A specific guide-book on how to overcome her resistance in the bedroom – Start breaking through her barriers and get to the real reasons why she’s lost her libido
- A quickfire report on how to get her to trust you enough to surrender to you, and let you give her the orgasms she may not even think she craves
- A report on how to know if her sex drive is even repairable – and how you should handle your particular situation
- A introductory guide to the ‘4 elements of revival’ which breaks down the parts of the relationship she needs to be in order to want to be that sexual little nympho that you first met and dated
- A sex and biology for beginners guide called ‘what the caveman knew’ – All about triggering her primal urges for lust and sex.
- A introductory workbook – That shows you the best way to use the program specifically for your situation
- There are also 4 bonuses that come with the product