I’ve always had problems with too much body hair. Basically, I’m a wildebeest. All my life I’ve been looking for ways to get rid of my body hair and specifically my pubic hair. There are several good reasons to remove your pubic hair if you’re a guy.
- Let’s just say the tree will look taller if there’s less grass around it
- You don’t have to worry about getting crabs
- It can prevent fungal infections by now holding as much water and oil in your pubic region
- Your partner will be more likely to spend time down there with her mouth
How to Remove Male Pubic Hair Without Shaving
The most common way to remove the pubes is through shaving but there are a few downsides to shaving. First, you can cut yourself really badly. Second, it’s awkward to have sharp blades near your balls. Third, it can be tricky to get to all the nooks and crannies with a razor blade.
That’s why the best way to remove male pubes is with a depilatory cream. You apply it, let it set, and the hair washes away.
Get the Hair Off Your Balls With Cream: Step-by-Step
Step 1: Make sure you shake the bottle thoroughly first (unless it is a spray)
Step 2: Apply a generous layer of cream to what desired area (make sure to stretch your ballsack so it coats everything)
Step 3: Wait for 5-10 minutes and then use a warm wet towel to wipe away the cream and hair
Step 4: Take a shower and wash the area thoroughly with soap to get rid of all the residue of the cream
How do depilatory creams work?
These creams work by denaturing the proteins in the hair causing the hair shafts to lose structural integrity thereby rendering them incapable of withstanding the mechanical insult of a cloth being wiped over them.
In other words, they safely melt the hair away.
(I knew those two years studying biology would come in handy someday!)
I know what you’re thinking. The creams for sensitive skin should be a better choice!
You see the hair around your butt and pubic region is what’s known as terminal hair. This hair tends to be extremely thick as its evolutionary purpose is thought to display sexual maturity to others.
Those ‘light’ hair removal creams just don’t pack the punch that you will need to get rid of the hair down there.
In fact, many users of ‘light’ hair removal creams have higher instances of chemical burns because they leave it on too long to get better removal results.
Veet regular strength left my skin feeling damaged and cracked. The sensitive light formula didn’t get a lot of the hair off and I had to leave it on way past the recommended time to get any results at all.
Regular Nair worked better but still not as good! It still missed some spots on my thick chest and buttcrack hair.
Manscaping with Cream Tips
There are some basic tips that all cream manscapers need to do to avoid injury or infection.
- If you use a depilatory hair removal cream make sure the area you are about to manscape is clean and dry before applying the cream
- Make sure you test whatever cream you decide on a small area first! This is just to make sure the stuff jives well with your skin.
- If you somehow don’t get all the hairs that’s okay! It won’t kill you. Please wait a couple of days before using the cream again.
- Use The Crop Preserver to prevent chafing and ingrown hairs
- After that moisturize your skin afterwords with an aloe vera based moisturizer. My personal favorite is Organic Aloe Vera Gel. It just really helps facilitate epidemic regeneration. It also helps to heal sunburns, acne, and even razor bumps! The best part is it’s not expensive.
Downsides to Depilatory Creams
Before you jump in the car to go buy some Nair you need to know some downsides to using depilatory creams. First, they don’t smell the best. Second, they can burn your skin if you leave them on too long. Third, you may not get all of the hair off.
The smell isn’t as much of a problem as it was when these creams first came out in the 1970s. They’ve developed some pretty strong perfumes to mask the odors but nonetheless, it’s still not the most pleasant scent.
The biggest risk is the burn factor. Sometimes people will leave the cream on for too long in an effort to make sure they get every strand of hair. That’s not advisable as those creams can burn your skin badly if left on too long. You should never leave a depilatory cream on your skin for longer than 10 minutes unless the instructions explicitly state that it’s okay.
Which leads to the third problem. It doesn’t get off every strand. I’ve been using Nair for Men for years and even with practice it still misses strands. The good news is that it’s not noticeable to most people other than yourself.
Best Alternatives to Depilatory Creams
Some people don’t want to use depilatory creams in which case your alternatives are a bit limited. Waxing pubes for men are a lot more difficult than for women. You have to manage to stay hard during the process of ripping the hair out of your skin. That’s a tall order and most guys that do Brazilian waxes have to take a viagra beforehand. Also, we talked about getting burned with a depilatory cream well imagine getting your balls burned by hot wax. OUCH!
Do you really want this thing in your ass? Well maybe if you’re into BDSM…
In case anyone doesn’t know what an epilator is its a mechanical device that literally rips out each hair with its mechanical teeth. I tried one of these beauties when I was in Chile. Let me tell you these things would make excellent interrogation devices!
If someone put one of those things between your cheeks you’d tell them whatever they wanted to know
Why I’m not a fan of mechanical epilators
- They hurt like a motherf****r! I’m not kidding these things could be used as torture devices in the war on terror! They could probably bring the most hardened terrorist to his knees begging for mercy!
- You have to go over the area several times to get all the hair out increasing the pain exponentially!
- They cause terrible ingrown hairs and it takes a while to get all of the hair off!
Not the same thing as a razor these new manscapers are designed to be comfortable and specifically to contour around your balls to get the hair off. You can also set it them to make sure that they don’t cut the hair below the surface to prevent and ingrown hairs. My personal favorite is The Lawn Mower. I’m sure you’ve seen it advertised on Youtube. The reason being is it has special guards and adjustable heads in order to prevent nicks and cuts.